Thursday, November 30, 2006

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

I have a pretty nasty head cold, so my concentration is pretty poor. I am also distracted by looking out the window every 5 minutes to see if snow has started falling. I am working on finishing up a few layouts I started over the weekend. Some are coming together in my head quite nicely, others are more of a train wreck, but at least they will be done, and I will be free to concentrate on Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class.

Shoutouts to Jacquie and Linda for checking out my blog. It's only a half a day old & I've already got a following. Okay, so I don't know if I can count two people looking at it once a "following," but it makes me feel special. *grin*

I'm heading back downstairs to watch The Count of Monte Cristo and finish working on the layout I call 2:36 am I'll have it posted in my gallery over at House of Paper sometime tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to be a frequent, maybe even daily reader...u simply crack me up girlfriend. I'm so excited you have a blog :)