Monday, June 23, 2008

UHU Twist & Glue works like a charm!

Okay, count me a happy camper! The folks over at UHU were kind enough to send me a sample of their new Twist & Glue, and I was able to use it on a couple of pages this morning. On the first one, I was able to adhere little prima flowers & tags, with no bleed through, and it dried super fast! So, for paper-to-paper ... AWESOME. It also has a unique applicator tip so I can get a teeny drop or smear a wider swath. Rockin'.On the second layout, I had a bigger challenge -- this very neat journaling oval made out of some kind of plastic. I got them as a freebie, and although I like them, the only way I've been able to use them thus far has been to disguise the gluing by putting a flower on top, and even then, they didn't feel really stable. This stuff worked like a charm, and, again, even with plastic, dried within a matter of minutes. I can't wait to see what else I can use it on!

5 comments:

Mel said...

whoa.......

WOW!

<--slightly envious of your creative abilities

<--can't use scissors and come up with a straight cut line....LOL

(true!)

Beautiful, m'lady......absolutely beautiful!

SarahP.Fuller said...

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you liked the glue and that it worked for you. Your project looks great and looks like you had a great time. Thanks

Chiara said...

awesome layouts and I love UHU products

Lisa said...

Awesome layouts, I'll have to check that glue out!

scrapperjen said...

Those are MORE amazing layouts! You are so talented!
Love them!