Thursday, December 20, 2007

Journal Your Christmas, Day 17

I know it looks crooked, but it's really not. The sequined light bulb embellishment strip (something I got as part of a swap about 5 years ago ... and loved ... and NEVER managed to find a use for!) is a bit on the bulky side, so it raises up one half of the page with the scan. I went a little nuts with dots on this one, but I was just having so darn much fun!

Here's the journaling: "Last year, I was tripping over things that I thought people would really love to receive as a gift, but this year, very few things are grabbing at me. Maybe it’s our new limit of $20 a person … maybe it’s just market trends … or maybe I’ve just outdone myself in years past & have such a high threshold that it’s hard to meet it! Still, I feel like I’ve gotten (or made) some things for people that I think they will really enjoy, possibly even treasure."

2 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

i am sure people with treasure your gifts you have a knack for picking out the perfect gift (like pink fuzzy socks)

Jeff B said...

If what you make is anything like your scrapbook I'm sure they will be very much appriciated by those who receive them.