Thursday, December 6, 2007

Journal Your Christmas, Day 6


The text for today's page is hidden behind the picture on the little pull tab of ribbon that reads "Happy Holidays":
This was the year I got my hockey skates and my very own Brownie Girl Scout doll, whom I named Julia. I felt so special when I received these gifts!

We were encouraged to reflect on Christmases past - some good, some not so good. My Christmases, on the whole have just been magnificent (Thanks, Mom & Dad!!), and since I'd just recently spoken to them about some miscellaneous photos, I thought I'd take the opportunity to get one of them recorded, for posterity ... and future giggles.

3 comments:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

How cute!!! I love it that we can add a little of CHristmas past to this amazing journal.

Mel said...

I'm loving the hidden text ideas.

NOT that I do scrapbooking..the sister does and she's lovin' it.

Oy....I do NOT need another hobby! LOL

Linda said...

what a treasure of a page!