Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Camper!

I had a delightful lunch with a friend today.

I put in some good quality work at the office.

I made 2 loaves of chocolate chip banana walnut bread ... and left out the walnuts from one loaf, so my honey can have some, too.

I made La Bamba Casserole (new recipe to try), so dinner for tomorrow is already done!

I figured out the basics of my new Polar heart rate monitor, so I can try it out during my workouts at the gym tomorrow!

It's snowing to beat the band. I think we'll have 3-5 more inches by morning. Everything in sight has little snow-hats of 5-6" high. It's so pretty & so cute. I know, I know ... scary driving, etc. Just take your freakin' time, people. And don't go out if you don't have to!

It's the little things.

2 comments:

Mel said...

<-- made snowangels and a snow igloo with the kiddos at work

AND got to go sledding! :-)

Dalovely Damanda said...

it IS the little things!