Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In case you needed more layouts to examine

Here's the page documenting my daughter wearing the same dress my mother wore when she was a toddler. My mother had no idea I'd saved it!

birthday gift

This page is going into our May 2011 Disney album. When we arrived at Disney's Hollywood Studios, a PhotoPass photographer snapped our picture. Alexandra was sound asleep through it all!

a star

And this one is from an event almost a year ago, when my yoga buddies threw a shower for Alexandra:
Photobucket

Back to May 2011 again ...
Photobucket

And a zoo trip with the grandparents in September
Photobucket

That's all for now ... I need to get some pages done for a lady in Texas. We're swapping my handmade layouts for her handmade embroidered/appliqued items. It's wonderful!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

WOW! You're scrapping like crazy! These are all wonderful - as usual.
TFS!!!!