Thursday, January 3, 2013

Journal Your Christmas, December 10th-15th

The Journal for this season is now done ... and packed away! I am slowly adding pictures of it to the blog & to Shimelle's forum. I am planning on moving along to other scrapbooking projects soon, like pages I'm creating for an acquaintance & the album for our California trip, which is massively overdue. It includes some fantastic memories, but I am super glad I did the journaling for it ON the trip, because I would not have remembered all of those details unaided! Kind of the point of scrapbooking, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mel said...

OH my gosh she's too adorable in that red hat!

And the perfect page--is perfect!

Yaknow, I take a wee journal on our long adventures and make notes. I even pull out the map and write notes when we go on local adventures--that way I can visit the same cool place that I otherwise might forget. *laughing* Yes, I have memory issues. ;-)