Tuesday, April 14, 2015

She's 4 now

My dear daughter has turned 4, and she is quite clever in almost every arena. She is vivacious, adventurous, funny, social, and smart. I count myself fortunate to be her mother. She can certainly drive me crazy ... but those periods are few and far between. I love snuggling with her & reading books. She loves putting on lots of shows. She's a fish in the water & I love how confident she is when she swims and splashes. She is rarely afraid, and I think that is a tremendous gift I hope she can hold on it as she gets older.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great,,,it's really a beautiful ,helpful and awesome website.If you need any help ,you can contact with me any time.Always with you.

ammar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yang Kuo said...

Great,,,it's really a beautiful ,helpful and awesome website.If you need any help ,



หีฟิต