Thursday, November 30, 2006

Supplies assembled and ready to go!

Well, I've rooted through my supplies and come up with a bunch of items to use for my album. I have some really bright stickers from Pebbles Inc and Doodlebug, but they don't go with the more mellow color scheme that seems to be evolving for my book.

I am getting excited about getting my first "prompt" for page #1 tomorrow ... and for the snow we are supposed to be getting overnight. Maybe as much as a FOOT of snow in 12 hours! WOW! I love snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum...love all those goodies!! Hey, maybe the snow will *force* you to hang at home and oh...maybe scrap a little christmas???

Kristy said...

Way to go on using your supplies :-)

BTW, thanks for the post on my blog!

Debra said...

love the colours.. so envious of all that snow it was 30 degrees in sydney yesterday...can't wait to see your pages :)