We had a truly MAGICAL time on our trip. Once we got the hiccups out of the way (friend forgot to pick us up to go to the airport, ladies chattered endlessly in the row behind us while my sweetie tried to sleep on the airplane, and flight attendant dropped a can of cranberry juice and splashed my beloved), our vacation could not have gone more perfectly. Here are some of the unbelievable highlights:
- I traded for a commemorative Year of a Million Dreams pin, only to lose it 6 hours later on Test Track ... and have a child (who had no idea I'd lost it and was sad) offer it up to me while Cast Members were trying to look for my lost pin on the ride vehicle!
- Of all the times we went to board a mode of transportation (monorail, boat, train, raft), only TWICE did we have to wait more than 2 minutes. Wow!
- We had signed photos and balloons delivered to our rooms on our birthdays!
- We got into the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at the last minute!
- We got to ride Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, and Laugh Floor TWICE each!
- We hit EVERY attraction we wanted in all FOUR theme parks!
- The weather was mostly sunny, with NO rain all day, every day!
- When I left my Key to the World at a gift shop, the Cast Member RAN out to the buses to bring it to me (for those of you familiar with EPCOT, imagine running from underneath Spaceship Earth all the way past the exit, past Guest Services, to the bus area!)...and this was AFTER she surprised me by giving me a Malificient pin off her lanyard to wish me a Happy Birthday!
- My sweetie offered to get me a balloon on several occasions, which I found very sweet (I've always wanted one of those balloons within a balloon), but I turned him down -- I'm awfully practical that way.
- We bought each other birthday presents to commemorate the trip, and we found things that are truly special to each other!
- We had not a single argument the entire trip, despite being a bit sleep deprived ... and my beloved being very physically worn out. We did a great job checking in with each other to determine what we wanted to do and what we felt we could handle. He didn't even push me to go on any scary rides after I braved Splash Mountain!
What more could a person ask for?????