Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer's here!

I know this because the humidity is just miserable. And it's only at 74%, but I just hate feeling the extra damp in my clothes, my sheets, everything. And that is with the air-conditioning on and the house cooled to 73 degrees F. I'm definitely a cold-weather person. I don't mind heat & humidity when I'm outside, poolside, or beachside, but when I'm inside ... it'd better be comfortable! Ah, well...such is life with 4 seasons, and I adore the other 3, so I'll just tolerate this temporary discomfort!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like in the humidity capital! Memphis Tennessee, I feel like I have to change clothes 3 times a day!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I tell ya, I know exactly what you mean.. Im the same way! :)

Mel said...

<-- is considering building an ark

;-)

Perry said...

Well, we have to have some summer so my plants will bloom. Haven't seen you for a while, and my eyes are better so I am checking up on you, lol. You must be ok if you can only gripe about the weather, lol.