Monday, September 12, 2011

Sucked into digital cardmaking!

I've been sitting in front of the computer far too long ... but once I started tinkering with Alexandra's photos, tinting them to sepia, well, nothing would do except to make a card to send to my dad. Pretty nifty options these days. I digitally manipulate the photos, plop them into one of a billion customizable templates, and voila! A card is all ready to be shipped off to Grandpa! I like this even better than digital scrapbooking -- and there's instant gratification! And it costs less than most of the cards I'd buy at Hallmark! Sweet.

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Okay...what grandad wouldn't love that?!

Nope. I will not be sucked into digital card making.
Won't.....

Did ya HAVE to link it?! LOLOL