Thursday, August 2, 2007

Intermittent access

Yes, I have intermittent access to a computer AND the internet. It is intermittent, partially because things are just not all that reliable in this corner of the Carribean and also because it is so much more inviting to be in the water & sunshine than it is to be staring at a computer screen. That being said, here's a picture to share with you: We realized this morning (it's our anniversary, by the way) that we have taken a mere, pathetic 500 photos, so we just spent the last hour, wandering on our own personal photo safari. My feet are awfully hot in my stylish flip flops (Gaye, Karen, and Dawn -- you know which ones I mean), but I intend to cool them shortly by walking into the water & taking a few shots from that vantage point. Pray a big wave doesn't swamp me and our precious digital camera. *grin*

8 comments:

kaj said...

That is a gorgeous photo. Look at that water!
Glad you are having a good time.

Linda said...

Absolutely beautiful photo. Lucky you. I'd love to be on a beach like that right now. Hope you have a fab anniversary too. Can't blame you about wanting to be outdoors instead of staring at a screen. Great choice - Have a beautiful day

crazierinreallife said...

sounds beautiful and yes I know which flip flops you are talking about

Unknown said...

HA! did you buy crocs??? happy anniversary my friend!

Sarah said...

just looks absolulty INCREDIBLE! enjoy your time in paradise!

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you.
And who could ask for a more serene place to celebrate the day?

Absolutely beautiful!

Chiara said...

oh I am just so jealous. Love the pic. Happy anniversary

Birdie said...

It's all about the SHOES, baby!