Friday, August 31, 2007

4 pieces of cardstock, scraps of paper & fabric ... and

VOILA!

I wanted to make a special album for friends of my aunt & uncle, who accompanied us on our trip to Caneel Bay, so I used Shimelle's instructions from her li'l Fiskars adventure, and VOILA! It took me about 2 hours, and I had tons of fun!

Here's what it looks like from the outside:

And what the internal pages look like:


Thanks to Inque Boutique for the lovely Chanteuse Stamp I used on each page! *smile*

10 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Awesome book!! Bet you wanna keep it for yourself now..they'll adore it.
These are fabulous, I thoroughly enjoyed making mine & it lives permanently on the table for people to see.

Anonymous said...

hi ! what a beautiful album ! great colors !!!!
michou

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great album. Need to try and do one for myself.

~Holly~ said...

Love your book the colors are AWESOME!! :D

katherine. said...

what a really great idea!

Sarah said...

LOVE it! okay, I watched the video...and this might be tonight's project! :)

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a beautiful minibook!! What a lovely gift to give!!! Well done! :D

Flapsi said...

Really bright and colourful stuff! Fab.

Marjolein said...

Wow, this is great!!!!! Imagine how much you can do in so little time! Great job! Great colors........love it!

scrapperjen said...

Gorgeous! I love this!