Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mission Accomplished!!


I'm back from my trip to Connecticut (with some side trips to Massachusetts to visit Karen & Dawn), and my weekend 'o scrapping fun! I completed a whole 9"x9" album while I was there & am very pleased with the results! The album contains a total of 42 pages, and I was able to do another 10 pages for my chronological album!



I think next time I'll work on a Disney album! It was so gratifying to finish an entire album & come back to show it to everyone here at home!

9 comments:

katherine. said...

your excitment from your trip is very apparent! glad you enjoyed it.

Perry said...

Loved the picture album. Couldn't read most of it, but the pictures were great. Glad you had a good time! It's nice to get away from the day by day sometimes.

Heather said...

Your album turned out fabulous! So many eyecatching LOs...you rock! You are my scrapbooking hero and I am looking forward to the Disney album now!

scrapperjen said...

GREAT album! I'm glad you had fun and got some scrapping done!

Lis said...

Love it!!!! I can't believe you did all that in a short amount of time.

Mel said...

......wow.......Holy moley--how cute is that?!

Thought you said you were chasin' your own tail. LOL

Maybe you've caught it now?
;-)

Linda said...

loving that slide show! and bravo on all the work you did

Sarah said...

this is AWESOME!! Looks like a great trip! and how cool to have gotten it done during that weekend!

Lisa said...

That is beautiful, I haven't had much luck with mini albums but I think yours may have inspired me!