Friday, February 13, 2009

29 Day Giving Challenge

I've joined the 29 Day Giving Challenge! If you want to visit my blog over there, click here! Yesterday, my "gift" was our donation to Kiva. Today, we made a donation to the Northern Illinois Food Bank. I haven't decided what I'll "give" tomorrow. It might be something random that happens throughout the day ... or I might come up with a handmade gift to give away on my blog ... or who knows? Consider joining me & reaping the benefits of sharing positive energy into the world!


Find more videos like this on 29-Day Giving Challenge

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Good News you won the bon bon giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOh! Give and you shall receive!

Mel said...

Oh, what a very cool idea!

Chiara said...

ooh I have to read a bit more but I think I am going to do this.

Anne said...

Hi, Latharia! Congratulations on accepting the 29 Days of Giving Challenge!

And thanks for stopping by my blog today, too. I love that swirl tag stamp! ;-)

Sara Strand said...

Today when we went out for ice cream after lunch, we went through the drive through at DQ and paid for the people behind us. :) It's always a fun unexpected treat for someone.

lv2scpbk said...

This sounds interesting. I will check it out.