Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anyone want to buy a 9 month sized pinafore?

So, funny story .... I bought to make a pinafore for Alexandra. I bought it in 2 sizes: 12 month & 18 month. My aunt, who is quite industrious, agreed to give it a whirl before she came to visit from Minneapolis. WELL. She printed it out & later that day I received an email that she'd made "more than 1." When the dust settled, she'd made EIGHT reversible pinafores & brought them last weekend. They were awfully tight on Alexandra & she thought maybe the pattern was wrong. I'd also bought a finished pinafore from the same seller, so I did some comparisons & deduced that somehow my aunt resized the pattern when she printed it out! A consultation with the pattern maker revealed that the pinafores ahttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifre actually closer to a 9 month size! So, I am awash in pinafores Alexandra can barely fit into, including 4 beautiful Christmas designs! BUMMER. I'd like to be able to recoup the cost of the fabric, at least, and cover shipping - so if you're interested, make me an offer!! Feel free to pass along to others, too!






2 comments:

Mel said...

Ohhhhhh.....they're adorable!! *laughing* Too small for the adorable one, but they ARE adorable!

Good luck in finding them a good home. They're too cute to just go in a box, dangit.

Oh.......yaknow, maybe keep one for that doll she's gonna want one day?
Just thinking! LOL G-d help us all when I do that...LOL

scrapbookertink said...

Awww too cute, take care, Doreen x