Thursday, November 17, 2011

More baby scrapbooking

I actually did these pages in fits and starts over several days ... then it took me for ever to take pictures of them ... and longer to upload and crop ... and now to share! It's been busy with my aunt visiting & with DH out of town at his brother's wedding!

I have decided just to document random elements of Alexandra's life, so it allows me to skip around & pick different things that strike my fancy -- like realizing these two pictures showed how some things have changed and some things have stayed the same!



And this page is just a fave photo of mine. Huge eyes, very contemplative ... and gnawing on her links, which is a favorite past-time.



And again another one of those milestones -- didn't even get pictures of her first tooth coming in, because it came in with nary a whimper, but the 2nd one was a bit more documented. It's only been in photos taken earlier this month that you can actually SEE the teeth in any pictures, but at least it's documented!

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

VERY cute layouts! I LOVE her eyes.

Mel said...

OMG I love 'em!!

I recognize the rings. I think we still have 'em! ;-)

Oh, and the beard one is just too dang cute!