I've been exerting very little labor this Labor Day Weekend. So far, the weekend has consisted of:
1. Making 4 scrapbook layouts (click here, here, here and here)
2. Going to the Farmers' Market with my next-door-friend.
3. Hanging out with a friend whom we'd not seen since April. Just lovely to catch up & hear tales of his cute daughter.
4. On a whim, watch The Transporter and The Fifth Element with friends.
5. Starting to read a new book.
Today ... we may do brunch ... go to a BBQ ... and I know I'm seeing a movie with a friend. Just awesome.