I visited Chiara's blog & wound up getting tagged!
1. If you could have $100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments, basic ones like mini-brads and clear buttons!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons which would you choose?
Are they GOOD rub ons? If so, rub ons. If they're crappy ones, then it's stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?
Layouts. Including little teeny ones that someone might mistake for a card.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both,lol)
Own room, hands down.
5. And then last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
Apparently it's "clean and classic". Memory Makers says so. Give it a day or two to change.
If you are reading this you are tagged.