Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Photography Scavenger Hunt!

Attention Scrapbookers!

It's time, again, for another photography scavenger hunt ... and the winner (randomly drawn) will receive a package o' scrapbooking goodies from ol' Latharia! Get your batteries loaded & lens caps off ... it's time to HUNT!

Locate & snap a picture of the following:
1. something slippery
2. diamonds
3. a branch
4. the inside of a dryer
5. an engine
6. something with four feet
7. music
8. water
9. something that smells divine
10. hands

Post them to your blog by 11:59 pm, Central Time (US), Saturday, October 27th, then link back here with a comment so we know to check out your blog.

13 comments:

katherine. said...

hmmmm....by Saturday....

Mel said...

Uh oh.....

*sigh*
And this is my 'ridiculous' week.

*mumbling*

Lis said...

Here is mine: http://chadnlis.blogspot.com/

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh how fun...if I can find the time I may just try this one. Looks like a fun project!!!

Holly said...

I'm all over it girl!

Mel said...

*chuckling*

Okay...YOU WIN!!!!!!

G'head.
I soooo know you won't be surprised. LOL

Thanks for the good fun!
http://melsdream.blogspot.com/

Adriann said...

I can't wait to see what everyone come up with...

Latharia said...

Okay, I have 3 official entrants, and my sweetie will draw a name tomorrow morning!

katherine. said...

I tried to figure how to make this post earlier today while we were gone...with no luck...so I am an UNofficial entrant...smile...

Latharia said...

Thank you for ALL of the entries! It is always fun to see people's different interpretations!

Hand-picked by my sweetie, just moments ago is .... LIS, at http://chadnlis.blogspot.com/ -- Congratulations!

Visit ALL the entries for some awesome pictures!

Mel said...

Ewwwwwwwww........holding pond ickies......

Yep. A DESERVED win! :-)

Jeff B said...

Like your site, found it from mutual bloggers. Funn idea.

Adriann said...

Great take on the challenges!