Monday, March 23, 2009

Musical Monday!

I participated in a CD Music Swap, hosted by Jori & Diane, and I received music from Sam, whose blog & email info I don't have. Hook me up, will ya, Jori, Diane, or Sam?? The CD's arrival was really timely, because the music arrived within days of my computer disaster, which crippled my iTunes library. So, now I have some new music to listen to! Sam's selections were a mix of old & new for me. Some of the tunes were familiar, and threw me back to the early '90s, primarily stuff from The Clash & The Cure. Other songs were totally new, but very cool. It's the kind of music I wouldn't normally seek out on my own, but it is definitely good stuff. I don't know that I have any new favorites, but I am very happy with my new music!!

edit: Sam can be found here! Her blog is pretty fun, so check it out!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Awwww...now that sounds like fun times....AND good timing.

Mariangeles M said...

That sounds so fun :o)

I've finally made a few pages of my Xmas 08 album, and I'm using some of your stuff! :o)
I'm uploading them right now, scroll down the whole thing!!!

http://mariangeles-navidad.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!