Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our California Trip: Seven Gables Inn

We went on a FABULOUS vacation last week, so I thought I'd share some bits with you. We stayed at an absolutely amazing bed and breakfast, in Pacific Grove, California, called Seven Gables Inn.

Seven Gables Inn

It was right along the road that follows the water, so our view from the Breakfast Room was just outstanding.

Breakfast room at Seven Gables Inn -- what a view!

My aunt & uncle are avid birdwatchers, and they were very happy to find many birds they'd not seen before, including this Island Scrub Jay.

Island Scrub Jay

The bed and breakfast was a mile south of the Monterey Bay Aquarium, where we made 2 visits over 2 days. I loved the leafy sea dragon!
Leafy Sea Dragon

I have a lot of other pictures from the Aquarium, but I'll save those for the next post!

3 comments:

Mel said...

OMG!! What a gorgeous little place with a spectacular view.
And the photo of the birdie is awesome.

Oh.....and an aquarium!

I'm so envious....LOL
Great photos--absolutely wonderful. :-)

Dalovely Damanda said...

That B&B looks amazing! And so does the view! We saw those those little leafy seahorses on our last visit to the aquarium...sooo cool looking! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my AMAZING!!!