Sunday, September 26, 2010

The garage sale has come and gone ...

...and while I made some money for the adoption fund, I was absolutely stunned with the amount of stuff left. I will almost certainly have a garage sale next weekend as well & hope that more of it will GO! In the meantime, however, my gentle readers, I've got some beautiful scrapbooking stuff that the garage sale shoppers completely gave a pass. If you're interested, or know someone who is, please get in touch with me so I can make some cash. I'll charge you actual shipping costs ... and if I can fit everything you want into a flat rate priority mailer, I'll do that, if it's more economical.

Just click on the thumbnails to see things in detail.

Acrylic stamps:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Covered Albums:
12x12 Creative Memories albumI believe this is an 8x8 sized album6x6 Creative Memories albumBlue Floral 6x6 albumAqua 6x6 albumSummer Stripe 6x6 albumsummer Dots 6x6 albumFall Stripe 6x6 album

Naked/Chipboard/Acrylic Albums:
Treasure Box chipboard 4.5 x 4.53" keepsake cubeTeresa Collins for Junktiz Box album5x7heart sheer binderMaya Road 5x5 square banner/coaster

Cool tool:
Binderie Punch

Heidi Swapp 9x9 Customizable Calendars:
9x9 black calendar9x9 pink calendar

So, it's all brand new. The larger stamp sets retail for $40, the smaller ones for $15 or $20. Albums' original cost range from $7 to $25. I've found the Binderie on sale for $40 in one store, most carry it for closer to $60. Make me a deal. Help fund our adoption. Okay, I'll stop now.

No comments: