Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let the journal begin!

I've begun my 6th Journal Your Christmas project.

My 6th year of Journal Your Christmas

This year, we have so much to celebrate.
JYC11 Manifesto

I'm sure to no one's surprise, it's dedicated to my Alexandra.
12012011

One of favorite entries is day #2.
12022011

I used one of the Christmas cards I made for the 3rd daily entry.
12032011

When asked to journal about what would make a Christmas perfect, the answer was short & sweet.
12042011

I am going a bit off-topic from the prompts, but I'm enjoying documenting other things instead.
12052011

Here's another off-topic page ... but I couldn't resist.
12062011

I actually did entries 7 & 8 this evening, so I'm caught up ... but will have to wait to photograph them at a later date. Busy, busy, busy ... Cookie Day is only 3 days away!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ohhhhhhh... :-)

LOOK at that cute thing! Those eyes are gonna break hearts. LOL

Wow you're on a roll. Now, keeping up in between cooking baking.... Yeah, easy peasy! ;-)

I wonder how many ornaments she'll pull from the tree.......LOL

Kat said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see all your entries on JYC - and good on you to get all this done! I've not even BLOGGED mine yet - those 2 little angels/devils keep me running!! ;)

Jen Mc said...

Ohhhhh - so totally teary looking at these. I know how long you two hoped and wished for a little miracle.
I wish all three of you a very joyous and blessed Christmas!