Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm not fussy, but

Kel has tagged me, so here I go ...

I'm not fussy, BUT ...
1) I hate tomatoes. But will eat tomato sauce and ketchup with startling regularity. Unless someone has snuck chunks into them, in which case they become abhorrent.
2) Do not move my computer chair. I have it perfectly positioned, right where I want it. I can spin in it and get up on the other side, I do not need it moved. I can tell instantly if someone has been at my computer.
3) Leave the toilet seat in a "seated" position. Come on, folks, let's do the math. Women use the toilet set in this position 100% of the time. Men use it in this position about 50% of the time. Don't be a jerk and leave the seat up. It's only useful to another male who is peeing.

And, now, for something completely different:

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

BWAH HA HA HA! That cat is toooooo funny!!!