Apparently you go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day) Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends.
1. 1977 - George Lucas' film Star Wars, is released, and becomes an instant hit.
2. 1961 - Apollo program: U.S. president John F. Kennedy announces before a special joint session of Congress his goal to initiate a project to put a "man on the moon" before the end of the decade.
3. 1895 - Playwright, poet and novelist Oscar Wilde is convicted of "committing acts of gross indecency with other male persons" and sentenced to serve two years in prison.
1. 1963 - Mike Myers, Canadian actor and comedian
2. 1803 - Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist and philosopher (d. 1882)
1. Towel Day - a tribute day by fans of the late author Douglas Adams writer of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books.
Oh, you know who you are! (*grin*)