- Christmas village houses have to be plugged in singly, into an outlet or power strip, which limits their placement somewhat
- We’ve got more than enough festive plates for Cookie Day
- People need instructions on how to use our Amazon.com wish lists so there’s no repetition of gifts we receive
- We want to get a live tree that has longer needles next year, hopefully they’ll be less pokey and painful
- We are totally out of Christmas cards, so I’d better start making some early … or opt not to make any & do something with Kodak Gallery or with a box or two of Hallmark cards
- We do not need any more holiday wrapping paper or bows!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Journal Your Christmas, Day 35
A simple page for my journal as it comes to an end. January 4th is the 10th day of Christmas! This page is all about reminders for next year!