Saturday, January 12, 2008

Journal Your Christmas, Day 37

January 6th marks the 12th day of Christmas ... and the end of this year's Christmas Journal!
Looking back on this Christmas season, I’d have to say it has been the busiest so far. We engaged in a huge number of activities from the 24th through the 26th, and we did a handful of last minute projects that also contributed to the overall feeling of busy-ness. I don’t regret a single moment, but we both agree that we’d appreciate a slower paced holiday and we’ll aim for that a bit more carefully in 2008.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You have some lovely pages. I have only just finished my journal and trying to upload pages, but it is taking me ages. Next year will do them as I finish each page!

Jeff B said...

You mad it!

That was a lot of fun reading through your journal posts. Thank you for sharring them with us.