Tajuana tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.
1. The car I currently own is my first and (thus far) only car. It has more than 171,000 miles and is just over 14 years old. And I hope it doesn't die anytime soon, 'cause I really like my li'l Saturn!
2. My skin is super-sensitive. Not as in I can't use certain products on it, but as in I feel everything, like little bumps and scrapes. Just the slightest tightness of skin from a zit, scab, or blackhead, and it drives me crazy.
3. I have been practicing tai chi for 8 years, now. I practice it almost every day. I find it very soothing. I am reassured by the fact that I will never truly "get it" ... it frees me up to not "get it" in a variety of areas in my life, to let go.
4. I don't do things out of obligation. When someone tries to pressure me to do so, they get a not-very-nice reaction. It's dirty fighting, and I won't stand for it.
5. Once I am "awake," I am up for the day. I nap only when I am severely ill or when I can trick my body into thinking I'm sleeping for the night.
6. I used to run track in high school. I'd run an extra mile every day, around my neighborhood, sprinting so fast at the end of my run I'd feel nauseous, then I'd leap into our pool, with all my clothes (but no shoes) on, to cool down.
7. I've had several pet rats throughout my childhood & adulthood. I think they are the most awesome pets! We now have cats, though, and I wouldn't want to put the poor rats through the torment, so we don't have any. If we didn't have cats, though ... I'd have a rat, for sure!
I'll now tag: