Monday, September 24, 2007

My very good friend, Kim

Kim was kind enough to let me use her as a test subject this past February, when I was playing with various settings on my camera. And then, as I was thinking about our friendship, I was realizing that although she and I are exceedingly close ... she doesn't show up very often in my scrapbook pages. She and I don't travel together ... and although she's often in attendance at numerous Big Events, we don't tend to go places that I bring my camera -- out to lunch & to the cardio/strength class she teaches ... or times we just stay in, sip tea, and chat. So, I thought it was past time that I make a page about our friendship & what she means to me. If you're interested in finding out more about her, check out her profiles on GoodReads and on BookCrossing - see if you have any books in common with her!

5 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Hello Kim! What a wonderful photo and layout! I checked out her profile. It's wonderful to have a friend that is special in your life.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm grinning from ear to ear! Thanks for making such a nice page about me. When I opened the page Katyia's Dance was playing hehehehe (I use that song on my website and play it in just about every Yoga class). Thanks again Susanne... you're the coolest. ;)
Hi scapperjen! I'm happy to have added you as a friend on GoodReads. ;)

Mel said...

Awwwwww......what a cool way to honour your friend.

And what a cool pumpkin header!
(of course I'd love it....LOL)

lacintha said...

What a great idea! You're a great friend, and that's a wonderful sentiment and LO to boot :)

Kel said...

A good reminder to record the everyday people and stuff in life - they are bigger than the 'big stuff'. Great page!