Friday, September 28, 2007

Gaye is an excellent hostess!

My friend, Gaye, is an excellent hostess. I am staying with her, in San Diego for a few days. She's showing me the sights & temporarily adopting me into her family. Her husband & adult kids are just awesomely fun people!

She's making sure I'm not going hungry, either -- we went to Boll Weevil for lunch yesterday, then she made Lemon Chicken and pasta ... then, this morning, she had NUTELLA waiting for me. She likes me -- she really really likes me! *big grin* If I'm lucky, her son (who's becoming a culinary master) may cook tonight, when we get back from the zoo. WHEE!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Enjoy your trip! Looks like you're having a great time. :0)

scrapperjen said...

Sounds great! Food looks yummy! Have lots of fun!

Chiara said...

oh have fun and the food looks delish. Hope you had a blast at the zoo.

Mel said...

Oh....it's a GREAT zoo!

I sooooo love the zoo.
What a fun hostess.
And what a lovely time of it you must be having!