Thursday, September 13, 2007

Handmade gifts ... for you, gentle readers!

Gotten fromhess42, who got it from joy_walker, who got it from celaenos_aerie, who got it from sonanova...

Pay It Forward: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post.

I don't know what that gift will be yet, but you will receive it within 365 days.

Most likely, it take the form of something baked (for those locals) or something with papercrafting (cards, albums, etc) , and we can discuss details once you sign up.

The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making a similar agreement on your blog. Are you up for the challenge?

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hey Susanne,

I'm glad I found your blog. I was hoping to see you at our class reunion, but alas it was not to be. (Actually, only 55 alums showed up! Not a big crowd, from a class of over 400.) I have an often neglected blog (www.xanga.com/joeys_mom) and a MySpace that I occasionally blog at (www.myspace.com/sherrie87). I'll have to repeat what you've done here on one of them, no doubt.
Take care!
Sherrie (Teyner) Williams

Anonymous said...

365 days, I don't know if I can wait 365 days. lol

I want you to read my Aussie friend Lynette's blog, hysterical story, http://lynettevanbarrelo.typepad.com/

Esp. since you have been making the rounds!!!=)

Kel said...

What a way cool idea! I am very intrigued...

Adriann said...

Great idea! Maybe I'll start one on mine. I just missed the third comment. Drats!!!

One Wacky Mom said...

Love the music. And thanks for stopping by Murphy's Law. So you love the onion?

Love that woman. How can't you?

I linked into you...hope you'll do the same.

My blog is My LIfe is Murphy's Law
http://wackymom.blogspot.com

And love these pics!

Cheryl Wray said...

Aww shucks...I didn't quite make it in time! :-)
I can't wait to see what handmade goodies you make.
Have a great weekend!

Latharia said...

All righty, Sherrie, Kristi, and KelEh -- make sure you've emailed me with your mailing addresses & preferences! Don't forget -- you have to do something similar to qualify for my giveaway!!!! :) I'll be checking your blogs to make sure you follow through! :D

.tawnya. said...

How come I didnt make it in time?? Crappage!!!

Sarah said...

bummer!! missed it! what a fun idea!! :) lucky girls!