Kel tagged me, so here are 7 little known things about me:
1. I like electronica/dance music. I love how I can feel it in my bones.
2. I have a piece of my car in a dresser drawer. I plan on keeping it for a long time.
3. I hoard lotions & potions, but seem not to use them much. I refrain from wearing them to work or to the gym to keep from offending sensitive noses ... and also don't wear them to the cat shelter, to keep from offending sensitive kitty noses. I've taken to wearing them at home!
4. I do not own a single pair of panty hose. Knee-hi stockings, yes, full-fledged hose, no.
5. I have a dollhouse in my guest room. If you visit, you can play with it.
6. I think one of my cats is peeing on our downstairs rug. I think I know which cat it is, but I can't find the spot. Yet. I borrowed a black light from a friend to try and figure it out.
7. Even though I am not a hoarder, I seem to find stuff to give away all of the time! I am having a garage sale this summer, and I keep finding more things to put in it. I think maybe it's because I don't have a very strong attachment to "stuff".
I am tagging Gaye, Dawn, and kaj!