Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Right from the start


*grin* Somehow, this just makes me chuckle. The idea that day one, action one, people started getting irritated. Douglas Adams is a very funny guy. Today, day one, action one, I'll admit, I started getting irritated. I am not a lover of exercise, but I have been applying myself consistently & have started seeing a few results. So, yesterday, half-way through my workout, my body demanded I stop. Since I'm trying to get better at listening to said body, I did. This morning, it started off right away, demanding that I stop. Stop what? I haven't even gotten out of bed, for crying out loud! So, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to encourage it to get up and running so we can go to the gym. My sweetie is very worried about me -- I want to go to the gym (that idea is freakish unto itself!) and he doesn't want me to go. It is highly frustrating. I am trying to decide what the best course of action is, here. I struggle with this kind of decision -- is it better to go? better to take it easy? I think I am going with the latter.

No comments: