Sunday, March 18, 2007

Earning the future

Today's Quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

In old age you must put up with the FACE, the FRIENDS, the HEALTH, and the CHILDREN you have EARNED. -Fay Weldon.

I think I'm doing a credible job earning some pretty nice payoffs in my old age. I like my face, especially as it changes and creates new elements when time goes by ... My friends are just awesome! I am so glad to have cultivated some amazing connections with such magnificent people ... I am making my health more of a priority by constantly updating my eating patterns & working harder and harder for that cardiovascular rush ... I'm investing in time with my niece and nephew, such amazing children, I am delighted to be part of their development ... so all in all, I think I'm earning myself a very nice future!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh gee...LOL....I've 'earned' all THIS, eh?

;-)