Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not THAT manic

Monday's Quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

"Just another Manic Monday. Wish it were Sunday. Cuz, thats my fun day" -- The Bangles.

Playing a little catch-up today. It feels like Monday today, even though it's really Wednesday. I think it's because it's rainy & dreary ... and because my schedule is incredibly packed & I've got very little "wiggle room." That being said, I still have time to blog & to watch a video on YouTube, so it can't be all that bad, now can it? *grin*

3 comments:

Mel said...

You had a day like mine--packed with no squiggle room!

*snickering* You'll note I still made the time to go visiting, too.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Thankfully it is now Friday & I have found some "wiggle room" as you call it (love that expression, very cool)
I can actually go around the blog & see what people have been up to!

Chiara said...

yeah I have had a manic week. so glad it is now playtime