Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Journal Your Christmas, Day 10

I wasn't entirely thrilled with this page. I'd journaled directly onto the wrapping paper & the tag wasn't offset by anything ... nor was there a border. It just looked wildly chaotic. So, I let it sit overnight & then made the changes & am much happier with it. The strips of paper look orange in this scan ... but they are a bright red, I assure you! The text simply reads: "As of today, I’ve wrapped 51 gifts have and only 6 more to wrap!" For a seemingly simple page, this one has become my most difficult & frustrating of all!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Aww....now I think it turned out cute!
Are those all samples of the wrapping paper you used on those 51 prezzies?

Heather said...

so cute...love all the little squares and how you included a countdown of sorts.

Chiara said...

i really love this entry. Love the wrapping paper

crazierinreallife said...

love the wrapping paper. I sometimes have the same trouble with simple pages. they become my most difficult. LOL