I got tagged for the Be Original blog project by Susan White . I got a great big giggle out of it, because she nudged me after reading my Be FUNKY post (see below) and connecting me with our Crop on the Cape experience! :)
So here's the scoop. It all started with a 'Be Original" post on Mohit Singhania's blog. I've lifted this off Susan's blog, who lifted it off Michelle's blog who lifted it off Angie Pedersen's blog - not very original I'm afraid but since it was such an excellent summary I figured there was no reason to reinvent the wheel:
Summing up from Mohit’s original post, here is how it works:
- In a new blog post, list and write about 5 to 10 methods you use to create original posts.
- At the start of your post, tell your audience (briefly or at length) what you are doing with the “Be Original” Project and link to the project.
- Link/trackback to the blogger who tagged you for “Be Original”
- Share your “Be Original” methods with your own audience
- Pick as many bloggers as you want and “tag” them to take part in the fun…
After all, that is how a meme works (a unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to another.)
- Sit back and learn from the discussion.
1. Random stuff that happens throughout my day. Just things I experience, both weird and mundane.
2. Issues that have been floating around in my head for a while. Mostly existential stuff, some of it prompted after reading a book or visiting a website.
3. After listening to music. It frees my brain up and stirs up old memories that I may want to revisit.
4. Following a fun event or trip, in which I want to share a summary or fun little highlights.
5. Reaching out into the universe when I cannot sleep. CQ, CQ, CQ.
I am now tagging Karen, Gaye, Breanne, Kathy, and Chiara.