Monday, April 30, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR SCRAPBOOKING!!

I am so very geeked. The House of Paper is having a whole freakin' month of challenges, the whole month of May, in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. If you want to come & play with us (and we can be a very amusing & rowdy bunch), click here for more details, listed in the H.O.P. message board forum. We are quite friendly, really -- some new folks have joined us recently & we haven't bitten them, not even once. We are tremendously proud of this achievement. The whole point of the challenges is for us to s-t-r-e-t-c-h ourselves, learn some new stuff, and have fun with our online buds. Heck, there are even 3 online classes that the DT members are putting on. Who can say no to that? Hope to see some of my readers there!!

6 comments:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

I can not say, NO!!! I just wish we "Cape girls" were able to be together for the entire month!! Ken, would you miss her if she stayed with me for a month??

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi

Well, I might join ;)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.. I really appreciate it ;)

xoxo
Emine

Mel said...

Oh, what a fun time of it for all you scrappybook folks!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

Susanne...I can not believe I completed a challenge before you. Unfortunately I sad the hell with the housework, and played today.

Anonymous said...

The house of paper sounds like a description for my scrap hovel! LOL I must go check it out. I'm cropping on NSD, doesn't mean I'll actually manage anything more than unpacking everything at the crop and nattering for a few hours... but still got to make an effort! :oD

Linda said...

amen -- so excited to play all month!