Wednesday, April 4, 2007

They like me anyway!

This weekend was just simply amazing. Of the girls I hung out with, I had only met Karen in person. We had jokes about which ones of us might be axe murderers or slashers. Well, Gaye, Dawn, and Johnna ... as well as Johnna's delightful mom, Binnie, were nowhere near as violent or scary as some had feared. In fact, they were just wonderful. We all got along just amazingly. I mean AMAZINGLY. We were laughing and having fun, and being ourselves, and just lovin' it. So, I find last week's quote from Fancy Simple just perfect:

Your friend is the one who knows all about you and still likes you anyway. -- Elbert Hubbard.

At this point, I'd have to say that all of us know all about each other ... and we like each other enough that we're already trying to find a way to get back together again!!! I don't have any sisters, but if I did, I'd like them to be like these chix!

No comments: