Thursday, April 19, 2007

No film.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. -- Unknown

I'll admit it: I almost always have film loaded. My poor sweetie, though, he often runs out of film. He hates that fact, too. I have a brain that traps the most trivial of information, and there are times where he is hopelessly outmatched. But, then again, there are days where I'd like to live in his head. It seems like it'd be so much less chaotic, so much less jumbled-up garbage I'm perpetually sifting & updating. *ding* My brain just kicked out two songs I heard today I want to put on my "play at next year's Crop" list. See? It's ALWAYS working. *shaking head* How do I get the film out of thing?

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

What a great quote! Here in UK, one of the top Opticians is running an Ad on national TV about taking care of your eyes as they are so very special. A man is walking through woodland & everytime he blinks you hear the sound of a camera & see photogrpahs fall behind him at his feet. The human eye truly is incredible.
I use a digital camera so I never run out of film, but the pictures are never the same as my mind's eye recalls them!

Paula J Atkinson said...

And that should read photograph excuse my appaling spelling at this early hour it is just after 6.18am! Due in to work at 7.30am!

Mel said...

I have an overactive camera. I think it's digital with a HUGE memory stick.

Now, if I could just upload that memory at will......