Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hands

In response to A Fancy Word for Simple's challenge, I took a picture of my hand. It's pretty typical of how my hands look most days. I recently decided to trim my nails short, so I don't wind up with gouges in my palm from gripping my longsword in class. I rarely wear nail polish as I am very talented at chipping and smearing it within the first 36 hours, even when I sit still for as long as 3 hours to make sure it's completely dry. I'm just not a nail polish kind of gal when it comes to my fingers! I routinely have a paper cut or two on my thumb or index finger, but otherwise, I have no scarring.

4 comments:

scrapperjen said...

You have a beautiful hand! My hands don't like that nice - they always get "beat up".

angieoh! said...

Cool photo! Love the shadows!

beth said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying "HI"....you'll have to let me know where in Illinois you are...we used to live in St. Charles and through blog land my new bestest friends are in Downers Grove !!!
I love your quotes...any quotes...they're just great !!!

Greta Adams said...

bwhahahhaha i have no scarring...you trying to tell me something...bwhahahaha....you have pretty hands!! To bad i can't say the same