Thursday, February 22, 2007

Human, Alien, or Game Show Host?

Today's Quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being; you'd be a game show host. -- Veronica Sawyer (Heathers).

Game Show Hosts. Used Car Salesmen. Politicians. *shudder* That slimy, sappy grin just creeps me out. They're creepier than clowns. So fake, so unreal. I'd rather be a human being with depth, dimension, and dark days, thank you very much. I must admit that there is almost always some measure of happiness in my days, but the idea of being happy all the live-long day? *cringe* I was recently mentioning to someone that people who are like that really freak me out. I wonder if they're not human. This quote just goes to prove I'm on the right track.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

another fav of mine! "heather...why are you such a bitch?" "because i can be" bawhahahhahahahaa! yes, definitely a human. game show hosts and heathers are creepy ;)