Thursday, February 1, 2007

or, maybe I'm possessed?

Ken's proposed the idea that this new focus in my life is not an obsession or a passion, but that instead, I am possessed. So, here's the definition: domination, actuation, or obsession by a feeling, idea, etc. I don't know how well that fits, though -- it's not really dominating me, just threading its way throughout my day, my brain, and my body. And my decisions. And my plans. That's all. Is that so wrong? *grin* All I can say is this: Have you ever felt like you were just BORN to do something? A perfect fit: hand in glove. Like you must have done it in a past life. As if you'd already learned it, and were just now remembering it again? It's like that. My word for 2007 is "joy" ... and THIS new pursuit is definitely bringing me that, in spades.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for stopping by, Latharia.

And I know about passion/obsession.

I prefer passion.
Perhaps I'm obsessed?

*thinking*.......


Nahhhhhhhhh....... LOL



BTW....Lovely works of art you put together--what a gift you have!