Monday, December 25, 2006

A bit of a lull...

I got up at 8:30 and started making cinnamon crumb cake & cleaning up some more from last night, and setting out luncheon stuff so we wouldn't have to worry about it later. Ken woke up at 10 am & we put presents around the tree (we'd both prefer to have them out the night before, but I worry about the cats choking on ribbon & going berserk in the rustling papers), and by the time his parents arrived a little after noon, we had JUST finished opening our gifts & doing a bit of clean up (translation: throwing all of our wrapping paper into a corner). We exchanged gifts with them & snacked & played a Christmas trivia game. We all decided some of the questions were just impossible, so we modified the rules a bit. They had to get going at 3 pm, and I have been cleaning the kitchen and getting dinner stuff ready while Ken naps. Photos will be shared in later posts & I will work on my Christmas journal page tonight! *smile*

No comments: