Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've been tagged???! This is a first!

A - Available or single: married
B - Best Friend: Jason
C - Cake or Pie: cake, chocolate cake

D - Drink of choice: .....Shh....part of my quiz!
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my contact lenses

F- Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Champaign, IL
I- Indulgence: jewelry
J - January or February: January, because it has a better chance for snow
K - Kids & Names: do cats count?
L - Life is incomplete without: serenity
M - Marriage Date: Aug 2 N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Hm. Hm. Being boring.
Q - Fave Quote: If you cannot be a good example, be a good warning. Something like that.
R - Reason to Smile: I am in love.
S - Season: Shh....part of my quiz
T - Tag three or four people: Karen, Karen, Mandy, Chiara
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I used to DJ in college
V - Vegetable You Don't Like: TOMATOES ARE HORRID
W - Worst Habit: skipping tai chi in the morning X - Xrays: dental only

Y - Your Fave Food: pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did well!! I did Ok at your quiz too!!! My emails are being rejected cause your server thinks I am spamming you!!!