Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day races past

Here it is, after 5 pm, and I've accomplished only a few items on my to-do list. It took me almost 2 hours to sort & to select photos for printing for this weekend's upcoming online crop over at House of Paper. I meant to get to more stuff, but by the time I had breakfast, dressed, and finished my email, it was time to head out the door! I will hit the gym after dinner ... and after I do my page for today. I've been collecting random scraps of wrapping paper. I decided I wanted to use some on today's page after Ken took it out to recycle and it got picked up at 6 am by the recycling people. I found some wrapping paper in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby ... and garnered some from my friend Chris, when we exchanged gifts today. *smile* Mind you, I haven't fully figured out what I am going to do with the wrapping paper ... but I will have it on my page somehow.

No comments: