Saturday, December 16, 2006

How much can we fit into 7 hours?

My parents arrived at 3 pm ... and we've spent the last 7 hours doing the following:
(1) picking up supplies at the grocery store
(2) making frosting
(3) chatting in the living room
(4) frosting sugar cookies (see above -- all 4 of us took part!)
(5) cleaning the kitchen
(6) going out for dinner at Las Palmas
(7) roasting chestnuts (no kidding...my dad brought chestnuts!)
(8) decorating the Christmas tree
(9) storing away boxes now emptied of decorations
(10) putting up miscellaneous decorations
(11) showing my mom & dad the first 16 days of Journal Your Christmas!
(12) listening to holiday music
(13) packing cookies away for tomorrow

I'm tired! Tomorrow we'll make a very nice breakfast, then work on getting everything set up for Cookie Day, which starts at 1 pm. If I don't blog before then, it's because I was busy having fun! :)

2 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

WOW, you really did fit in a alot!!!! Have a great cookie day. I am with you in spirit

Chiara said...

I am tired in reading what you did