Monday, December 25, 2006

Reflections on Christmas 2006

I decided I wanted to use pictures from today ... but my photo ink cartridge is low enough that the colors are coming out wonky ... including a black & white print! So, rather than see us in hues of yellow and aqua, I decided to print out 2 pics on a transparency. It isn't quite this dark in real life, thank goodness! I thought about doing the page over from scratch, but hey, it's done, and it's now part of my book, no matter how thrilled I am with it. I chose to reflect on what gifts we received & what some of the highlights were, so it's documented for years to come. It's almost midnight here, and my thank-you notes are written & ready to mail tomorrow, the kitchen is cleaned, and the gift wrappings put in the recycling bin, so I'll say "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

6 comments:

Chiara said...

I love your entry. I need to go get a new photo cartridge too

Anonymous said...

I love those photos - gorgeous page!

Anonymous said...

Is Wonk really a word?

-John Peebles
http://johnmpeebles.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

What a FUN page! And congrats on the haul of awesome presents!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of using a transparency! I am going to do some pages like thsi too - with lists of what we received and photos.

crazierinreallife said...

wonderful reflection here susanne your journaling is amazing as always